To all of you… sorry for not posting lately at all. I’ll try to make up for it soon, promise!!
This is from Nikki… Love you babe!!
Here are the Rules: Each player of this game starts with the six weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Dont forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
SIX WAYS I’M WEIRD….
- I’m posting this from the poker table, mainly to prove a point.
- I count when I walk, in 4/4 time.
- I like the smell of wet dog… I love my puppies.
- I have the urge to sing when I hear the sound of scrapping ice off a car window… goes right through me, I need distraction.
- I fear plumbing. I have nightmares about overflowing toilets.
- I sometimes lose focus in the middle of conversations (it’s either a hearing or mental problem, haven’t determined), so I have to catch up by pretending to understand.
Rather than tag your comments, I’ll check to see who is paying attention here, who hasn’t given up on me: